"Our flat is our castle". We spend a lot of time there. So the risk to be exposed to dangerous chemicals should be minimized. To identify sources of chemicals that could influence our health you can use the analyses offered within this category. To detect contaminants in your flat we recommend the following steps:
- analysis of dust (dust screening MXD01)
- analysis of selected materials for the chemicals detected within in the dust screening.
If selected materials are suspected to contain contaminants then direct analyses can be used to check for plastisizers, PAHs, heavy metals and other. If there is an intensive odor in the room then the air should be analysed and a test for molds should be executed. But therefore an air sample must be taken by educated stuff. Please ask us for an appropriate contact nearby.
* list of parameters for APX02
The fast adhesion of black dust inside the home is called fogging. This phenomenon often occurs shortly after renovating. It is still not clear why and how it comes about.
* Probenahme Fogging Anleitung
* list of parameters for SCX02